Corporate Banking Services
LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS• Fast and reliable local and international payments via SWIFT Network
• Issue of Bankers drafts
SPECIALISED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES• Custodian services (through our Head Office)
• FX services
TRADE FINANCE SERVICES• Letters of credit
• Letters of guarantee
• Bills for collection
CORPORATE ACCOUNTSIn accordance with Cypriot law, we will need some key documents to open a bank account.
Required documents for corporate accounts.
Original or certified copies of the full set of the company’s legal documents, including:
• Certificate of registration/incorporation
• Memorandum and articles of association or equivalent
• Certificates of directors, registered address and shareholders for Cyprus-registered companies. For companies registered in other jurisdictions, kindly refer to us for guidance as additional legal documents may be required for the particular jurisdiction.
• Share certificates (where applicable).
• Full set of legal documents for the shareholder if the shareholder is another company.
• Audited financial statements.
• Identification documents (passports and proof of address) for the company's beneficial owner(s), director(s), signatories and secretary.
* The Bank reserves the right to request additional documents, if required.
Acceptable certifications can by undertaken by:
• A reputable financial institution.
• Apostille in accordance with the Hague convention.
• An embassy, consulate or high commission of the country of issue of the document, or of a country where the Bank has an office.