Retail Banking Services
DEPOSIT ACCOUNTSA wide range of sight, notice and fixed-term deposit accounts in all major currencies with competitive interest rates.
In accordance with Cypriot law, we will need some key documents to open a bank account.
Required documents for individual accounts.
• Valid identification document (I.D. Card or Passport)
• Proof of permanent residential address eg utility bill (not older than 6 months), statement of bank account, or other official government document showing your permanent residential address.
* The Bank reserves the right to request additional documents, if required.
Acceptable certifications can by undertaken by:
• A reputable financial institution.
• Apostille in accordance with the Hague convention.
• An embassy, consulate or high commission of the country of issue of the document, or of a country where the Bank has an office.
LOANSWith very attractive and competitive interest rates, flexible repayment schedules and simple procedures
• Commercial loans
• Personal loans
• Project finance
PERSONAL BANKING SERVICES• Credit cards (Visa International And Master Card issued by our Amman office)
• Standing orders
• Cheque book
• Cashier services